CLICK ON VIDEO BELOW TO VISIT MAKOKO

Video Of Our Ministry including Makoko

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Brief Report

I left Makoko Wednesday,
March 24th to an amazing surprise
"Farewell Event" planned by the Bale
and people of the village.
About 50 canoes gathered
at my house and people lined
the waterways with signs saying
"Dave Douglass, We Love You,
We will Miss You"
All through the village people
waved and thanked me
for coming as about
100 people accompanied me
in canoes to the dock.
I will put a video of that
"Boat Parade" on the Blog
when I arrive home.
- - - - - - -
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS
LOVE AND FINANCIAL HELP.
More than 3,000 people
trusted Christ
in the Village of Makoko
during the 52 days
I lived with them.
272 Children now receive
a Christian Education
Calvary Baptist Church of Makoko
has a full time pastor
and One Hundred and Eleven
Egun People have been Baptized.